Sunday, January 9, 2011

My HeaRt

i felt weird bout my own feeling..confusing,r still exist LOVE inside my heart!!how i wanna noe,if i realy fall 4 sumwan???how i wanna noe that person is the 1 i waiting 4??when im with sumwan,honestly im not sure...am i love that person or am i juz like them...i think my 1st LOVE is when im with M!!years 2006...coz when im with M i realy2 epy..i want 2 spent all the moment..hurmm 24/7 juz 2 b bside M...luckly,M such a perfect person..care 2 much...love 2 much...so sweet!!n i love the way M treat me..slalu gile manje2kn aq,haha!!....dh mcm baby aq nie dbuatnye....but not all gud moment last 4eva rite??sad!!then 2nd love i had with N...can i call it love?both of us cheat with each other!!but in the same tyme both ofus love each other!!haha...so COMPLICATED!!n honestly,even i cheat when i with N..deeply in my heart,i still love N!!until now kowt.....2 me N is perfect person,but...still have weakness!!haha...huh!!all lover that i have n all that person that i involve with since 2005-2010..juz 2 person xcualy that i realy2 love..juz 2!!can u blieve it??haha...so the others juz...i dont noe lor..mayb they juz person that came 2 my life juz 2 accompany me..so im not lonely...without LOVE!!pergghh....kejam siot!!dah mcm player 2!!xde aty n perasaan!!haha.....NOW,i realy2 wish 2 find the 3rd person that i can LOVE purely...not juz b my playing object!!haha...its so hard xcualy 2 me 2 love!!but easy 2 like sumwan....huh!!CONFUSING BOUT FEELING LOR!!!...LOVE or LIKE!!!....mcmne nie aq nk bezakn..bla aq juz suke sumwan 2...or mayb aq fall in love ngn sumwan 2!!!!LOVE IS COMPLICATED........FEELING IS SO DIFFICULT 2 UNDERSTAND LOR!!!!

3 comments: